We can advise you on your consenting obligations under the district plan wherever you are, particularly in the Southland and Queenstown Lakes regions.
We can help you obtain the necessary consents in a timely, hassle free and inexpensive manner.
We’ve provided this service to clients in assorted locations and for visitor accommodation activities of various scales.
If you are considering purchasing an investment property and establishing a visitor accommodation activity, we can advise you on the requirements and restrictions for that particular property and walk you through everything you need to consider when setting up a holiday home.
HOW CAN WE HELP?
- Resource Consent Applications
- Preparation of assessments of environmental effects and resource consent applications for both new and existing activities
- Development and execution of strategic plans to obtain consents for new, contentious or complex activities
- Planning Assessments
- Confirmation of consent requirements and any identified risks
- Property assessments and advice if you are looking to understand the requirements before you purchase an investment property and establish a holiday home activity
WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT VISITOR ACCOMODATION?
Check out our article on owning and operating visitor accommodation here: https://www.wmenvironmental.co.nz/articles/do-you-own-and-operate-visitor-accommodation/