At WM Environmental, we understand the complexity of environmental compliance in today’s setting.
We are strategic consultants with real-world experience in environmental management who understand your challenges regarding regulatory compliance and resource consent implementation. That’s why we’re here to support our clients. We do the planning, reporting and liaison with regulatory bodies to ensure you meet legislative requirements while minimising potential costs and interruptions to your business.
How can we help?
- Compliance Sampling and Analysis - We’re equipped to collect a range of environmental samples, liaise with the appropriate laboratory and complete an analysis of the results
- Regulatory Reporting - Collate, analyse and present monitoring and compliance data in a format appropriate for Regional Councils
- Liaison with Regulatory Bodies - Lead and/or support discussions with Regional and District Councils relating to your business and compliance, either for existing issues or as part of the re-consenting process
- Resource Consent Interpretation - Translate regulatory requirements into plain language and confirm exactly what action is required to achieve full compliance
- Farm Environmental Compliance - We work with you, on and off-farm, to develop a framework that minimises risk and reduces your environmental footprint, as well as proactively managing compliance demands. Our services extend to farm effluent system monitoring, farm inspections, risk identification and management, reporting and liaising with the regulatory bodies, staff training and environmental monitoring and reporting.
- Planning and Execution for Implementing New or Varied Resource Consents - Completion of a gap analysis to identify which elements of a new or varied consent require action, such as additional monitoring/sampling, reporting, instrument calibration etc. If required, WM Environmental staff can assist with closing any identified gaps by preparing, implementing and monitoring environmental management systems and processes as well as with staff training and upskilling.
- Environmental Staff Cover and Back-fill Support - WM Environmental Staff have extensive environmental compliance experience for industrial activities, including management of meat and dairy processing sites, and industrial wastewater treatment plants. We understand Resource Consent requirements pertaining to these activities and can provide cover and back-fill support for short or long term role vacancies.